Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I want to finish.

If there's something that I don't like about waiting is feeling that whatever it is I'm waiting for will never come. The finishing up of my Wreck this journal seems to be so far away from me! It is kind of driving me crazy.

I take it to school, I bring it back. I go for coffee with friends and think of taking it over there, but then I decide against it, when I get back I realize I could have done something interesting over there. It sits next to my laptop in my brother's unused desk. It looks at me. It screams "Y U NO FINISH ME?" and I just ignore it. I might color something here and there, but then, I'll get bored. I'm also afraid of finishing it.

What will happen when I no longer feel the need to add more to it? Will that day ever come? When will I be satisfied with it? Everyday I keep adding stuff to pages that are already "done" and leaving in blank pages that need to be filled out!

I feel I go nowhere with it. And I'm just too anxious to take photos of the finished thing.

No comments: